Details about Jennifer Pate
Access statistics for papers by Jennifer Pate.
Last updated 2018-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cost asymmetry and incomplete information in a volunteer’s dilemma experiment
Social Choice and Welfare, 2018, 51, (3), 465-491 View citations (8)
- Temptation and cheating behavior: Experimental evidence
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2018, 67, (C), 135-148 View citations (4)
- Trust, reputation and bidding behaviour in online mystery auctions
Applied Economics Letters, 2018, 25, (10), 702-706
- Can Teams Help to Close the Gender Competition Gap?
Economic Journal, 2011, 121, (555), 1192-1204 View citations (94)
- Internet Auctions and Frictionless Commerce: Evidence from the Retail Gift Card Market
Review of Industrial Organization, 2010, 36, (3), 295-304 View citations (3)
- Markets: Gift Cards
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 2007, 21, (2), 227-238 View citations (9)
- The effect of distance on willingness to pay values: a case study of wetlands and salmon in California
Ecological Economics, 1997, 20, (3), 199-207 View citations (103)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.