Details about Tae-Young Pak
Access statistics for papers by Tae-Young Pak.
Last updated 2020-10-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Unequal Distribution of Body Mass Index: Examining the Effect of State-Level Soft Drink Taxes on Obesity Inequality
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Relative deprivation and suicide risk in South Korea
Social Science & Medicine, 2020, 247, (C)
- Social protection for happiness? The impact of social pension reform on subjective well-being of the Korean elderly
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2020, 42, (2), 349-366
- The long-term effects of cancer survivorship on household assets
Health Economics Review, 2020, 10, (1), 1-11
- Asset Allocation of Two‐Person Households under Different Longevity Expectations
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2019, 53, (3), 1234-1254
- Does cognitive aging affect portfolio choice?
Journal of Economic Psychology, 2018, 66, (C), 1-12 View citations (2)
- Rationality of longevity expectations: Evidence from the Korean Longitudinal Study of Aging
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2017, 13, (C), 51-61
- The impact of Medicare Part D on cognitive functioning at older ages
Social Science & Medicine, 2017, 193, (C), 118-126
- Aging, overconfidence, and portfolio choice
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Finance, 2016, 12, (C), 112-122 View citations (4)
- Savings Decisions of American Households: The Roles of Financial Literacy and Financial Practice
Economics Bulletin, 2016, 36, (3), 1486-1496 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.