Details about Spyros Papathanasiou
Access statistics for papers by Spyros Papathanasiou.
Last updated 2023-02-14. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Initial Performance of Greek IPOs, Underwriter’s Reputation and Oversubscription
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- The Day of the Week Effect Patterns on Stock Market Return and Volatility: Evidence for the Athens Stock Exchange
Finance, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (7)
- Are timber and water investments safe-havens? A volatility spillover approach and portfolio hedging strategies for investors
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 47, (PA) View citations (5)
- Bubble in Carbon Credits during COVID-19: Financial Instability or Positive Impact (“Minsky” or “Social”)?
JRFM, 2022, 15, (8), 1-16 View citations (3)
- Cross-Country Linkages and Asymmetries of Sovereign Risk Pluralistic Investigation of CDS Spreads
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (21), 1-10
- Deconstruction of the Green Bubble during COVID-19 International Evidence
Sustainability, 2022, 14, (6), 1-18
- Did cryptocurrencies exhibit log‐periodic power law signature during the second wave of COVID‐19?
Economic Notes, 2022, 51, (3)
- Do hedge and merger arbitrage funds actually hedge? A time-varying volatility spillover approach
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 44, (C) View citations (1)
- Novel alternative assets within a transmission mechanism of volatility spillovers: The role of SPACs
Finance Research Letters, 2022, 47, (PA) View citations (1)
- On the predictive power of CAPE or Shiller’s PE ratio: the case of the Greek stock market
Operational Research, 2022, 22, (4), 3747-3766
- Value investing versus other investment strategies: A volatility spillover approach and portfolio hedging strategies for investors
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2022, 62, (C) View citations (2)
- Volatility spillovers between fine wine and major global markets during COVID-19: A portfolio hedging strategy for investors
International Review of Economics & Finance, 2022, 78, (C), 629-642 View citations (4)
- Diagnosis and Prediction of IIGPS’ Countries Bubble Crashes during BREXIT
Mathematics, 2021, 9, (9), 1-14 View citations (1)
- The static and dynamic connectedness of environmental, social, and governance investments: International evidence
Economic Modelling, 2020, 93, (C), 112-124 View citations (32)
- Adjusting for risk factors in mutual fund performance and performance persistence
Journal of Risk Finance, 2019, 20, (4), 352-369 View citations (2)
- Winemaking Sector in Greece: An Accounting-Based Approach
International Journal of Corporate Finance and Accounting (IJCFA), 2019, 6, (2), 1-17 View citations (2)
- An Investigation of Cointegration and Casualty Relationships between the PIIGSâ€™ Stock Markets
European Research Studies Journal, 2014, XVII, (2), 109-123 View citations (2)
- Testing Technical Anomalies in Athens Stock Exchange (ASE)
European Research Studies Journal, 2006, IX, (3-4), 75-90 View citations (2)
- Are Policy Stances Consistent with the Global GHG Emission Persistence?
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.