Details about Maya Papineau
Access statistics for papers by Maya Papineau.
Last updated 2017-10-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Utilities Included: Split Incentives in Commercial Electricity Contracts
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- Carbon Emissions and Business Cycles
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (3)
- Setting the Standard: Commercial Electricity Consumption Responses to Energy Codes
Carleton Economic Papers, Carleton University, Department of Economics
- Energy Codes and the Landlord-Tenant Problem
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley View citations (10)
- Managing R&D Risk in Renewable Energy
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley
Also in Risk, Infrastructure and Industry Evolution Conference, June 24-25, 2008, Berkeley, California, Farm Foundation (2008)
- Energy Efficiency Premiums in Unlabeled Office Buildings
The Energy Journal, 2017, Volume 38, (Number 4) View citations (1)
- Setting the standard? A framework for evaluating the cost-effectiveness of building energy standards
Energy Economics, 2017, 64, (C), 63-76 View citations (7)
- Distributional determinants of household air pollution in China
Environment and Development Economics, 2009, 14, (5), 621-639
- An economic perspective on experience curves and dynamic economies in renewable energy technologies
Energy Policy, 2006, 34, (4), 422-432 View citations (53)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.