Details about Ki Young Park
Access statistics for papers by Ki Young Park.
Last updated 2013-04-29. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Does Monetary Policy Help Least Those Who Need It Most?
Wesleyan Economics Working Papers, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics View citations (9)
- Does Fiscal Policy Help Those Who Need It Most? Evidence from the US and the Eurozone
Global Economic Review, 2012, 41, (1), 33-54 View citations (2)
- Interstate Banking Deregulation and Bank Loan Commitments
The B.E. Journal of Macroeconomics, 2012, 12, (2), 1-29 View citations (3)
- Asymmetric Exchange Rates and Unofficial Exchange Rate Interventions: The Case of South Korea
International Economic Journal, 2010, 25, (3), 359-371 View citations (1)
- Genes and Social Mobility: A Case for Progressive Income Tax
Global Economic Review, 2009, 38, (4), 431-459