Details about Francesco Paolucci
Access statistics for papers by Francesco Paolucci.
Last updated 2011-08-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Solidarity in competitive markets for supplementary health insurance: an empirical analysis
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York
- Incentives and Choice in Healthcare
The Economic Record, 2011, 87, (276), 174-176
- Time scarcity: another health inequality?
Environment and Planning A, 2011, 43, (3), 545-559 View citations (7)
- Multi-criteria decision analysis to prioritize health interventions: Capitalizing on first experiences
Health Policy, 2010, 96, (3), 262-264 View citations (9)
- Risk Equalisation in Ireland and Australia: A Simulation Analysis to Compare Outcomes
The Geneva Papers on Risk and Insurance - Issues and Practice, 2010, 35, (4), 521-538 View citations (1)
- Risk equalisation and voluntary health insurance markets: The case of Australia
Health Policy, 2010, 98, (1), 3-14 View citations (9)
- Risk equalisation in voluntary health insurance markets
Health Policy, 2010, 98, (1), 1-2 View citations (13)
- Risk equalisation in voluntary health insurance markets: A three country comparison
Health Policy, 2010, 98, (1), 39-49 View citations (17)
- The potential premium range of risk-rating in competitive markets for supplementary health insurance
International Journal of Health Economics and Management, 2009, 9, (3), 243-258 View citations (2)
- Supplementary health insurance as a tool for risk-selection in mandatory basic health insurance markets
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2007, 2, (2), 173-192 View citations (19)
- Solidarity in competitive health insurance markets: analysing the relevant EC legal framework
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2006, 1, (2), 107-126 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.