Details about Dawn Cassandra Parker
Access statistics for papers by Dawn Cassandra Parker.
Last updated 2012-04-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- SPATIAL TESTS FOR EDGE-EFFECT EXTERNALITIES AND EXTERNAL SCALE ECONOMIES IN CALIFORNIA AGRICULTURE
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (2)
- THE VARIED IMPACT OF GREENWAYS ON RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY VALUES IN A METROPOLITAN, MICROPOLITAN, AND RURAL AREA: THE CASE OF THE CATAWBA REGIONAL TRAIL
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Measuring Emergent Properties of Agent-Based Landcover/Landuse Models using Spatial Metrics
Computing in Economics and Finance 2001, Society for Computational Economics View citations (2)
- EDGE-EFFECT EXTERNALITIES: THEORETICAL AND EMPIRICAL IMPLICATIONS OF SPATIAL HETEROGENEITY
Dissertations, University of California, Davis, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (11)
- Landscape Outcomes in a Model of Edge Effect Externalities: A Computational Economics Approach
Working Papers, Santa Fe Institute View citations (5)
- ECONOMIC IMPACTS OF EDGE EFFECTS EXTERNALITIES ON LAND USE DECISIONS
1998 Annual meeting, August 2-5, Salt Lake City, UT, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- The Implications of Skewed Risk Perception for a Dutch Coastal Land Market: Insights from an Agent-Based Computational Economics Model
Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, 2011, 40, (3), 19 View citations (5)
- Agent-Based Urban Land Markets: Agent's Pricing Behavior, Land Prices and Urban Land Use Change
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2009, 12, (1), 3 View citations (21)
- An Overview of Computational Modeling in Agricultural and Resource Economics
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2009, 57, (4), 417-429 View citations (15)
- Land Market Interactions between Heterogeneous Agents in a Heterogeneous Landscape—Tracing the Macro‐Scale Effects of Individual Trade‐Offs between Environmental Amenities and Disamenities
Canadian Journal of Agricultural Economics/Revue canadienne d'agroeconomie, 2009, 57, (4), 431-457 View citations (11)
- Using the ODD Protocol for Describing Three Agent-Based Social Simulation Models of Land-Use Change
Journal of Artificial Societies and Social Simulation, 2008, 11, (2), 3 View citations (15)
- Revealing "space" in spatial externalities: Edge-effect externalities and spatial incentives
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, 2007, 54, (1), 84-99 View citations (8)
- The geography of market failure: Edge-effect externalities and the location and production patterns of organic farming
Ecological Economics, 2007, 60, (4), 821-833 View citations (21)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.