Details about Doug Parker
Access statistics for papers by Doug Parker.
Last updated 2011-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Impacts of Agricultural Nutrient Regulation in a Heterogeneous Region
2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association) View citations (1)
- ANALYZING AGRICULTURAL LANDOWNERS' WILLINGNESS TO INSTALL STREAMSIDE BUFFERS
Working Papers, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics View citations (9)
- ENVIRONMENTAL RISK MANAGEMENT IN THE HORTICULTURAL INDUSTRY
2000 Annual meeting, July 30-August 2, Tampa, FL, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association)
- Biases in Nutrient Management Planning
Land Economics, 2009, 85, (1), 186-200 View citations (5)
- Management of Shared Groundwater Resources: The Israeli-Palestinian Case with an International Perspective: Eran Feitelson and Marwan Haddad (Eds.), Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 496 pp., 2001, US$ 135, ISBN: 0-7923-7254-9
Agricultural Economics, 2003, 28, (3), 255-257
- Controlling agricultural nonpoint water pollution: costs of implementing the Maryland Water Quality Improvement Act of 1998
Agricultural Economics, 2000, 24, (1), 23-31 View citations (5)
- The use of information services: The case of CIMIS
Agribusiness, 1996, 12, (3), 209-218 View citations (2)
- Retail price response to quality characteristics of fresh peaches by store type
Agribusiness, 1993, 9, (3), 205-215 View citations (7)
- UNIVERSITY TECHNOLOGY TRANSFERS: IMPACTS ON LOCAL AND U.S. ECONOMIES
Contemporary Economic Policy, 1993, 11, (2), 87-99 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.