Details about Ida Claudia Panetta
Access statistics for papers by Ida Claudia Panetta.
Last updated 2022-09-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Il rischio di liquidità: regolamentazione e best practice
(Liquidity Risk: Supervisory Models and Best Practices)
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Financial markets trend: ageing and pension system reform
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Banks and environmental, social and governance drivers: Follow the market or the authorities?
Corporate Social Responsibility and Environmental Management, 2021, 28, (6), 1620-1634 View citations (7)
- Green Bond: A Systematic Literature Review for Future Research Agendas
JRFM, 2021, 14, (12), 1-29
- Islamic stock market versus conventional: Are islamic investing a ‘Safe Haven’ for investors? A systematic literature review
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, 2020, 64, (C) View citations (8)
- HOW DO YOU DISCLOSE? SOME EVIDENCE ON IT GOVERNANCE AND PERFORMANCE IN EUROPEAN BANKING SYSTEM
Journal of Financial Management, Markets and Institutions (JFMMI), 2019, 07, (01), 1-36
- IT GOVERNANCE IN THE BANKING SECTOR: EVIDENCE FROM ITALY, GERMANY, FRANCE AND SPAIN
Economic Review: Journal of Economics and Business, 2017, 15, (2), 63-76
- IT Governance: Who Cares More? First Evidence from EU Banks and Supervisors
- Mapping Microcredit Institutions/Operators: A Comparative Analysis
- Regulatory Framework and Supervisory Authorities in Microcredit Sector: A Comparative Analysis
- The Microcredit Guarantee Funds and Institutions: A Comparative Analysis
- Credit Guarantee Institutions, Performance and Risk Analysis: An Experimental Scoring
- An Analysis of Credit Guarantee Schemes: Suggestions Provided by Literature
- The Guarantee System in Spain
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.