Details about Roberto Pasten
|Workplace:||Instituto de Economía (Institute of Economics), Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Administrativas (Faculty of Economics and Management), Universidad Austral de Chile (Southern University of Chile), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Roberto Pasten.
Last updated 2019-12-23. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Income and the pollution path: Update and extensions
Working Papers, University of Chile, Department of Economics
- Does slow and steady win the race? Ecosystem services in Canadian and Chilean environmental law
Ecosystem Services, 2018, 29, (PB), 240-250
- La economía política del déficit fiscal en el Chile del siglo XIX
Revista CEPAL, 2017
- The political economy of the fiscal deficit in nineteenthcentury Chile
Revista CEPAL, 2017
- Beyond additive preferences: Economic behavior and the income pollution path
Resource and Energy Economics, 2015, 41, (C), 91-102 View citations (2)
- Does energy use cause economic growth in Latin America?
Applied Economics Letters, 2015, 22, (17), 1399-1403 View citations (4)
- Tax tilting and politics: Some theory and evidence for Latin America
Journal of Macroeconomics, 2015, 44, (C), 208-218 View citations (4)
- The economic value of forests in supplying local climate regulation
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (3), 446-457 View citations (1)
Also in Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, 2015, 59, (3) (2015) View citations (3)
- Economically valuing nature resources to promote conservation: An empirical application to Chile's national system of protected areas
Papers in Regional Science, 2014, 93, (4), 865-888 View citations (2)
- A tale of two elasticities: A general theoretical framework for the environmental Kuznets curve analysis
Economics Letters, 2013, 119, (1), 85-88 View citations (9)
- The Environmental Kuznets Curve: A Survey of the Theoretical Literature
International Review of Environmental and Resource Economics, 2012, 6, (3), 195-224 View citations (26)
- Does the Chilean government smooth taxes? A tax-smoothing model with revenue collection from a natural resource
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (5), 421-425 View citations (4)
- The Political Economy of Unsustainable Fiscal Deficits
Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, 2010, 47, (136), 169-189 View citations (4)
- Country-specific environmental Kuznets curves: a random coefficient approach applied to high-income countries
Estudios de Economia, 2009, 36, (1 Year 2009), 5-32 View citations (5)
- Forest and water: The value of native temperate forests in supplying water for human consumption: A comment
Ecological Economics, 2008, 67, (2), 153-156 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.