Details about Jooyoun Park
Access statistics for papers by Jooyoun Park.
Last updated 2023-08-06. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Skill and Wage Overshooting in Occupational Training with the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany
- Gains from Offshoring? Evidence from U.S. Microdata
International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) View citations (8)
Also in Working Papers, U.S. Census Bureau, Center for Economic Studies (2013) View citations (9)
Working Papers, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan (2013) View citations (5)
- Skill Overshooting in Job Training With the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program
Economic Development Quarterly, 2021, 35, (2), 141-156
- The Cleansing Effect of Offshoring in an Analysis of Employment
Eastern Economic Journal, 2018, 44, (2), 242-272 View citations (1)
- Domestic gains from offshoring? Evidence from TAA-linked U.S. microdata
Journal of International Economics, 2017, 105, (C), 150-173 View citations (21)
- Increases in Local Unemployment and the Delivery of Trade Adjustment Assistance Services
Economic Development Quarterly, 2017, 31, (1), 3-24 View citations (2)
- The impact of import-related displacement on local business activity
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 48, (C), 94-109 View citations (1)
- Does Occupational Training by the Trade Adjustment Assistance Program Really Help Reemployment? Success Measured as Occupation Matching
Review of International Economics, 2012, 20, (5), 999-1016 View citations (24)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.