Details about Ruslana Rachel Palatnik
Access statistics for papers by Ruslana Rachel Palatnik.
Last updated 2021-01-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Economic Impacts of Water Scarcity under Diverse Water Salinities
Discussion Papers, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management
See also Journal Article in Water Economics and Policy (WEP) (2016)
- Greening Household Behaviour and Waste
OECD Environment Working Papers, OECD Publishing View citations (3)
- Valuation of Linkages between Climate Change, Biodiversity and Productivity of European Agro-Ecosystems
Sustainable Development Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM)
Also in Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2010)
- Climate Change Assessment and Agriculture in General Equilibrium Models: Alternative Modeling Strategies
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei View citations (7)
Also in Sustainable Development Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) (2009) View citations (2)
EcoMod2008, EcoMod (2008) View citations (2)
Working Papers, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari" (2009) View citations (1)
- Can Climate Change Mitigation Policy Benefit the Israeli Economy? A Computable General Equilibrium Analysis
Climate Change Modelling and Policy Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (FEEM) View citations (3)
Also in EcoMod2008, EcoMod (2008) View citations (2)
Working Papers, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei (2008) View citations (3)
- Hoard or Exploit? Intergenerational Allocation of Exhaustible Natural Resources
Energies, 2020, 13, (24), 1-20
- Harnessing households to mitigate renewables intermittency in the smart grid
Renewable Energy, 2019, 132, (C), 1216-1229 View citations (3)
- The Symptoms of Illness: Does Israel Suffer from “Dutch Disease”?
Energies, 2019, 12, (14), 1-19 View citations (3)
- Economic Impacts of Water Scarcity Under Diverse Water Salinities
Water Economics and Policy (WEP), 2016, 02, (01), 1-22 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2015)
- Economic valuation of climate change-induced biodiversity impacts on agriculture: results from a macro-economic application to the Mediterranean basin
Journal of Environmental Economics and Policy, 2015, 4, (1), 45-63 View citations (1)
- Climate change and agriculture in computable general equilibrium models: alternative modeling strategies and data needs
Climatic Change, 2012, 112, (3), 1085-1100 View citations (5)
- INTEGRATION OF GENERAL AND PARTIAL EQUILIBRIUM AGRICULTURAL LAND-USE TRANSFORMATION FOR THE ANALYSIS OF CLIMATE CHANGE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN
Climate Change Economics (CCE), 2011, 02, (04), 275-299 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.