Details about 潘杰 (Jay Pan)
Access statistics for papers by 潘杰.
Last updated 2020-01-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Intergenerational Inequality of Health in China
Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University View citations (7)
See also Journal Article in China Economic Review (2014)
- The association of hospital competition with inpatient costs of stroke: Evidence from China
Social Science & Medicine, 2019, 230, (C), 234-245 View citations (1)
- Does providing more services increase the primary hospitals’ revenue? An assessment of national essential medicine policy based on 2,675 counties in China
PLOS ONE, 2018, 13, (1), 1-16
- Spatial accessibility of primary health care in China: A case study in Sichuan Province
Social Science & Medicine, 2018, 209, (C), 14-24 View citations (5)
- Does Medical Equipment Expansion Lead to More Diagnostic Services? Evidence from China’s Sichuan Province
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2017, 53, (6), 1289-1300 View citations (1)
- Assessing spatial access to public and private hospitals in Sichuan, China: The influence of the private sector on the healthcare geography in China
Social Science & Medicine, 2016, 170, (C), 35-45 View citations (9)
- Health Insurance and Health Status: Exploring the Causal Effect from a Policy Intervention
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (11), 1389-1402 View citations (7)
- Is the pro-competition policy an effective solution for Chinaâ€™s public hospital reform?
Health Economics, Policy and Law, 2016, 11, (4), 337-357 View citations (2)
- The Medical Cost Attributable to Obesity and Overweight in China: Estimation Based on Longitudinal Surveys
Health Economics, 2016, 25, (10), 1291-1311 View citations (7)
- Does hospital competition improve health care delivery in China?
China Economic Review, 2015, 33, (C), 179-199 View citations (7)
- Patient dissatisfaction in China: What matters
Social Science & Medicine, 2015, 143, (C), 145-153 View citations (1)
- The Impact of Income Inequality on Individual Happiness: Evidence from China
Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, 2015, 121, (2), 413-435 View citations (24)
- Does participating in health insurance benefit the migrant workers in China? An empirical investigation
China Economic Review, 2014, 30, (C), 263-278 View citations (9)
- The intergenerational inequality of health in China
China Economic Review, 2014, 31, (C), 392-409 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Disparity and Convergence: Chinese Provincial Government Health Expenditures
PLOS ONE, 2013, 8, (8), 1-6 View citations (1)
- How does separating government regulatory and operational control of public hospitals matter to healthcare supply?
China Economic Review, 2013, 27, (C), 1-14 View citations (4)
- The impact of body size on urban employment: Evidence from China
China Economic Review, 2013, 27, (C), 249-263 View citations (10)
- THE DETERMINANTS OF CHINESE PROVINCIAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH EXPENDITURES: EVIDENCE FROM 2002–2006 DATA
Health Economics, 2012, 21, (7), 757-777 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.