Details about Sitikantha Pattanaik
Access statistics for papers by Sitikantha Pattanaik.
Last updated 2020-11-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Natural Interest Rate: Assessing the Stance of Indiaâ€™s Monetary Policy under Uncertainty
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (4)
- Global Crisis, Fiscal Response and Medium-term Risks to Inflation in India
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
- Measurement of Inflation in India: Issues and Associated Challenges for the Conduct of Monetary Policy
Working Papers, eSocialSciences View citations (2)
- The transmission of monetary shocks in the euro area: a VAR analysis based on euro-wide data
MEB Series (discontinued), Netherlands Central Bank, Monetary and Economic Policy Department View citations (2)
- Basel III liquidity coverage ratio and the operating target of monetary policy: the unintended discord
Journal of Banking Regulation, 2018, 19, (2), 160-173
- Evaluación empírica de la eficacia de las medidas monetarias excepcionales del Reserve Bank of India para estabilizar el tipo de cambio de la rupia
Boletín, 2014, LX, (1), 34-66
- Why persistent high inflation impedes growth? An empirical assessment of threshold level of inflation for India
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2013, 6, (2), 204-220 View citations (10)
- Monetary Policy and Asset Price Interactions in India: Should Financial Stability Concerns from Asset Prices be Addressed Through Monetary Policy?
Journal of Economic Integration, 2012, 27, 167-194 View citations (1)
- Fiscal Stimulus and Potential Inflationary Risks: An Empirical Assessment of Fiscal Deficit and Inflation Relationship in India
Journal of Economic Integration, 2010, 25, 703-721 View citations (8)
- Some unpleasant policy challenges from the sub-prime lessons
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2009, 2, (1), 135-154
- The Global Financial Stability Architecture Fails Again: sub-prime crisis lessons for policymakers
Asian-Pacific Economic Literature, 2009, 23, (1), 21-47
- Oman's monetary policy transmission process under the fixed peg: some empirical puzzles
Macroeconomics and Finance in Emerging Market Economies, 2008, 1, (2), 181-198
- Global Imbalances, Tanking Dollar, and the IMF's Surveillance over Exchange Rate Policies
Cato Journal, 2007, 27, (3), 299-324
- How Closely the GCC Approximates an Optimum Currency Area?
Journal of Economic Integration, 2007, 22, 573-597 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.