Details about Yannis Panagopoulos
Access statistics for papers by Yannis Panagopoulos.
Last updated 2013-02-18. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Symmetric or Asymmetric Interest Rate Adjustments? Evidence from Greece, Bulgaria and Slovenia
GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe, Hellenic Observatory, LSE View citations (33)
- MODELLING BANKS' LENDING BEHAVIOUR IN A CAPITAL‐REGULATED FRAMEWORK
Metroeconomica, 2012, 63, (2), 389-416
- Symmetric or Asymmetric Interest Rate Adjustments? Evidence from Southeastern Europe
Review of Development Economics, 2011, 15, (2), 370-385 View citations (14)
- Basel II and the money supply process: some empirical evidence from the Greek banking system
Applied Economics Letters, 2010, 17, (10), 973-976 View citations (3)
- Interest rate pass-through in Europe and the US: Monetary policy after the financial crisis
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2010, 32, (3), 323-338 View citations (58)
- Monetary and banking policy transmission through interest rates: an empirical application to the USA, Canada, the UK and the Eurozone
International Review of Applied Economics, 2010, 24, (2), 119-136 View citations (10)
- Alternative money theories: a G7 testing
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2008, 30, (4), 601-622 View citations (5)
- Asymmetric price transmission in the greek agri-food sector: some tests
Agribusiness, 2008, 24, (1), 16-30 View citations (9)
- Testing Money Supply Endogeneity: The Case of Greece (1975-1998)
European Research Studies Journal, 2006, IX, (1-2), 85-102
- Efficiency Wage vs Institutional Hypothesis: A Disaggregated Study on the Wage Determination process of the Greek Industry (1980-1995) Patterns in Neighboring Areas
Ekonomia, 2000, 4, (1), 19-54
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.