Details about Darshak Patel
Access statistics for papers by Darshak Patel.
Last updated 2019-07-28. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Hazard Model Analysis of Community College Outcomes
Working Papers, Geary Institute, University College Dublin
- Racial Differences in the Returns to Financial Literacy Education
Journal of Consumer Affairs, 2019, 53, (2), 572-599 View citations (4)
- Evaluating Twitter and its impact on student learning in principles of economics courses
The Journal of Economic Education, 2017, 48, (4), 243-253 View citations (2)
- Have economic educators embraced social media as a teaching tool?
The Journal of Economic Education, 2017, 48, (1), 45-50 View citations (2)
- Putting yourself in the picture with an ‘ECONSelfie’: Using student-generated photos to enhance introductory economics courses
International Review of Economics Education, 2016, 22, (C), 16-22 View citations (5)
- Engaging students using social media: The students’ perspective
International Review of Economics Education, 2015, 19, (C), 36-50 View citations (6)
- Incorporating Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook in Economics Classrooms
The Journal of Economic Education, 2015, 46, (1), 56-67 View citations (12)
- Using patent citation patterns to infer innovation market competition
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (6), 886-894 View citations (16)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.