Details about Muthucattu Thomas Paul
|Postal address:||Professor of Finance, School Of Accounting & finance, Faculty of Business and Economics, University of South Pacific, Laucala Campus,Private Bag Suva, Fiji Islands|
|Workplace:||Faculty of Business And Economics, University of the South Pacific, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Muthucattu Thomas Paul.
Last updated 2016-06-02. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A Re-Examination of the Long-Run Relationship between Money Supply and Inflation in India
Working Papers, Institute for Social and Economic Change, Bangalore
- The linkages, persistence, asymmetry in the volatility, the price discovery and efficiency, and the effect of the US subprime mortgage financial crisis on the spot and the futures market's returns: the case of India
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (8), 669-683 View citations (1)
- A study of the relation between inflation and exchange rates in the Fiji islands: a cointegration and vector error correction approach
Journal of Developing Areas, 2014, 48, (4), 1-20 View citations (1)
- Purchasing Power Parity for South Africa: Recent Empirical Evidence
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, 2007, VI, (6), 21-42
- Can money matter in a developing economy?
Journal of Monetary Economics, 1986, 18, (2), 205-207 View citations (1)
- Interest rates and the fisher effect in India: An empirical study
Economics Letters, 1984, 14, (1), 17-22 View citations (5)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.