Details about Anete Pajuste
Access statistics for papers by Anete Pajuste.
Last updated 2019-09-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Loyalty Shares with Tenure Voting - a Coasian bargain? Evidence from the Loi Florange Experiment
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
Also in Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (2018)
- Wage rigidity and workersâ€™ flows during recessions
SSE Riga/BICEPS Research Papers, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies (BICEPS)
- Determinants and consequences of the unification of dual-class shares
Working Paper Series, European Central Bank View citations (19)
- Corporate governance and stock market performance in Central and Eastern Europe: a study of nine countries, 1994-2001
UCL SSEES Economics and Business working paper series, UCL School of Slavonic and East European Studies (SSEES) View citations (12)
- The long-term valuation effects of voluntary dual class share unifications
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 31, (C), 171-185 View citations (3)
- Private Benefits of Control and Dual‐Class Share Unifications
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2011, 32, (6), 355-369 View citations (8)
- Do good governance provisions shelter investors from contagion? Evidence from the Russian crisis1
The Economics of Transition, 2007, 15, (4), 807-824 View citations (1)
- Multiple large shareholders and firm value
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2005, 29, (7), 1813-1834 View citations (145)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.