Details about Andrea Pacella
Access statistics for papers by Andrea Pacella.
Last updated 2018-01-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Unemployment benefits, the 'added worker effect' and income distribution in a monetary economy
Working Papers, Post Keynesian Economics Society (PKES)
- Does fiscal policy affect the monetary transmission mechanism? A monetary theory of production (MTP) response to the new consensus macroeconomics (NCM) perspective
Metroeconomica, 2017, 68, (2), 378-395 View citations (1)
- Does Firms¡¯ Social Responsibility Counteract Some Critical Effects of Labor Market Flexibility?
Journal of Management and Sustainability, 2016, 6, (1), 109-120
- The Employment Protection Controversy in the Years of Labour Market Reforms (1990-2014)
History of Economic Ideas, 2016, 24, (2), 165-196
- The Keynesian Features of Graziani's Monetary Theory of Production and Some Unresolved Issues
Review of Political Economy, 2015, 27, (4), 565-584
- Thorstein Veblen on credit and economic crises
Cambridge Journal of Economics, 2014, 38, (5), 1043-1061 View citations (2)
- The profits-investments puzzle: A Post Keynesian-Institutional interpretation
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2013, 26, (C), 1-13
- Fontana Giuseppe, Money, Uncertainty and Time London and New York: Routledge, 2009, 142 pages, ISBN: 978-0415279604
OEconomia, 2012, 2012, (01), 111-115
- Emulation, indebtedness and income distribution: A monetary theory of production approach
European Journal of Economics and Economic Policies: Intervention, 2010, 7, (1), 147-165 View citations (3)
- Fiscal policy in the monetary theory of production: an alternative to the "new consensus" approach
Journal of Post Keynesian Economics, 2009, 31, (4), 605-621 View citations (3)
- The Effects of Employment Insecurity on Demand, Productivity and Employment Levels
Review of Political Economy, 2009, 21, (2), 273-289 View citations (3)
- Minimum Wage, Credit Rationing and Unemployment in a Monetary Economy
European Journal of Economic and Social Systems, 2008, 21, (2), 179-194 View citations (4)
- THE EFFECTS OF LABOUR MARKET FLEXIBILITY IN THE MONETARY THEORY OF PRODUCTION
Metroeconomica, 2008, 59, (4), 608-632 View citations (6)
- Sidney and Beatrice Webb: Towards an Erhical Foundation of the Operation of the Labour Market
History of Economic Ideas, 2004, 12, (3), 25-49
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.