Details about Beatrice Pataracchia
Access statistics for papers by Beatrice Pataracchia.
Last updated 2015-01-21. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The post-crisis slump in the Euro Area and the US: evidence from an estimated three-region DSGE model
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas View citations (36)
- International Capital Flows and the Boom-Bust Cycle in Spain
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (44)
Also in CAMA Working Papers, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University (2014) View citations (39)
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers (2014) View citations (33)
Globalization Institute Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas (2014) View citations (33)
Working Papers ECARES, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles (2014) View citations (39)
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Money and Finance (2014)
- Ambiguity aversion and heterogeneity in financial markets: An empirical and theoretical perspective
Other publications TiSEM, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management
- Endogenous housing risk in an estimated DSGE model of the Euro Area
European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission View citations (9)
- Ambiguity and Volatility: Asset Pricing Implications
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research View citations (1)
- Design Limits in Regime-Switching Cases
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena View citations (1)
Also in EcoMod2008, EcoMod
- The Spectral Representation of Markov-Switching Arma Models
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena
See also Journal Article in Economics Letters (2011)
- International capital flows and the boom-bust cycle in Spain
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 48, (PB), 314-335 View citations (33)
See also Working Paper (2014)
- The spectral representation of Markov switching ARMA models
Economics Letters, 2011, 112, (1), 11-15 View citations (4)
See also Working Paper (2008)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.