Details about Matteo Pazzona
Access statistics for papers by Matteo Pazzona.
Last updated 2021-01-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Evaluating the Spillover Effects of the Plan Colombia in Ecuador
Bristol Economics Discussion Papers, School of Economics, University of Bristol, UK
Also in Department of Economics Working Papers, University of Bath, Department of Economics (2015)
- Do victims of crime trust less but participate more in social organizations?
Economics of Governance, 2020, 21, (1), 49-73
- Evaluating the Spillover Effects of the Colombian Conflict in Ecuador
Defence and Peace Economics, 2019, 30, (3), 324-348
- Persistent commodity shocks and transitory crime effects
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2019, 158, (C), 110-127 View citations (1)
- Protest treatment and its impact on the WTP and WTA estimates for theft and robbery in the UK
Oxford Economic Papers, 2018, 70, (2), 468-484
- Migrating mafias
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2014, 44, (C), 75-81 View citations (11)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.