Details about Giacomo Pallante
Access statistics for papers by Giacomo Pallante.
Last updated 2020-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Benefit sharing mechanisms for agricultural genetic diversity use and in-situ conservation
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies View citations (2)
- Impacts of modifying Malawi's farm input subsidy programme targeting
ESA Working Papers, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, Agricultural Development Economics Division (ESA) View citations (2)
- Niche Markets for Agrobiodiversity Conservation: Preference and Scale Heterogeneity Effects on Nepalese Consumers’ WTP for Finger Millet Products
SEEDS Working Papers, SEEDS, Sustainability Environmental Economics and Dynamics Studies
- Benefit sharing mechanisms for agricultural genetic diversity use and on-farm conservation
Economia Politica: Journal of Analytical and Institutional Economics, 2020, 37, (1), 337-355
- Distributional impacts of soil erosion on agricultural productivity and welfare in Malawi
Ecological Economics, 2020, 177, (C) View citations (1)
- Diversification Strategies and Adaptation Deficit: Evidence from Rural Communities in Niger
World Development, 2018, 101, (C), 219-234 View citations (16)
- Improving the efficiency targeting of Malawi's farm input subsidy programme: Big pain, small gain?
Food Policy, 2017, 73, (C), 104-118 View citations (4)
- Assessing the potential for niche market development to contribute to farmers' livelihoods and agrobiodiversity conservation: Insights from the finger millet case study in Nepal
Ecological Economics, 2016, 130, (C), 92-105 View citations (7)
- Adoption of modern varieties, farmers' welfare and crop biodiversity: Evidence from Uganda
Ecological Economics, 2015, 119, (C), 346-358 View citations (9)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.