Details about Svetlana Pevnitskaya
Access statistics for papers by Svetlana Pevnitskaya.
Last updated 2019-12-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Rewards and Punishments in Bargaining
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University
- Individual Behaavior and Bidding Heterogeneity in Sealed Bid Auctions Where the Number of Bidders is Unknown
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University View citations (4)
See also Journal Article in Economic Inquiry (2012)
- Individual Behavior In Auctions with Price Proportional Benefits
Working Papers, Department of Economics, Florida State University View citations (1)
- Endogenous Entry and Self-selection in Private Value Auctions: An Experimental Study
Working Papers, California Institute of Technology, Division of the Humanities and Social Sciences
See also Journal Article in Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization (2008)
- Endogenous Entry in First-Price Private Value Auctions: the Self-Selection Effect
Working Papers, Ohio State University, Department of Economics View citations (17)
- A new experimental mechanism to investigate polarized demands for public goods: the effects of censoring
Experimental Economics, 2019, 22, (3), 585-609
- Environmental context and termination uncertainty in games with a dynamic public bad
Environment and Development Economics, 2013, 18, (1), 27-49 View citations (20)
- INDIVIDUAL BEHAVIOR AND BIDDING HETEROGENEITY IN SEALED BID AUCTIONS WHERE THE NUMBER OF BIDDERS IS UNKNOWN
Economic Inquiry, 2012, 50, (2), 516-533 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Do preferences for charitable giving help auctioneers?
Experimental Economics, 2010, 13, (1), 14-44 View citations (12)
- Endogenous entry and self-selection in private value auctions: An experimental study
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, 2008, 66, (3-4), 731-747 View citations (21)
See also Working Paper (2003)
- Indicative bidding: An experimental analysis
Games and Economic Behavior, 2008, 62, (2), 697-721 View citations (9)
- Survival auctions
Economic Theory, 2007, 33, (1), 103-119 View citations (5)
- An initial implementation of the Turing tournament to learning in repeated two-person games
Games and Economic Behavior, 2006, 57, (1), 93-122 View citations (18)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.