Details about Markus Perkmann
Access statistics for papers by Markus Perkmann.
Last updated 2016-02-25. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Two Faces of Collaboration: Impacts of University-Industry Relations on Public Research
DRUID Working Papers, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies View citations (11)
See also Journal Article in Industrial and Corporate Change (2009)
- Open data partnerships between firms and universities: The role of boundary organizations
Research Policy, 2015, 44, (5), 1133-1143 View citations (15)
- In good company: The influence of peers on industry engagement by academic scientists
Research Policy, 2014, 43, (7), 1189-1203 View citations (25)
- Academic engagement and commercialisation: A review of the literature on university–industry relations
Research Policy, 2013, 42, (2), 423-442 View citations (213)
- Engaging excellence? Effects of faculty quality on university engagement with industry
Research Policy, 2011, 40, (4), 539-552 View citations (44)
- The two faces of collaboration: impacts of university-industry relations on public research
Industrial and Corporate Change, 2009, 18, (6), 1033-1065 View citations (50)
See also Working Paper (2010)
- Engaging the scholar: Three types of academic consulting and their impact on universities and industry
Research Policy, 2008, 37, (10), 1884-1891 View citations (45)
- Construction of New Territorial Scales: A Framework and Case Study of the EUREGIO Cross-border Region
Regional Studies, 2007, 41, (2), 253-266 View citations (8)
- Policy entrepreneurship and multilevel governance: a comparative study of European cross-border regions
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2007, 25, (6), 861-879 View citations (11)
- Building Governance Institutions Across European Borders
Regional Studies, 1999, 33, (7), 657-667 View citations (15)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.