Details about Gábor Pellényi
Access statistics for papers by Gábor Pellényi.
Last updated 2017-08-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- The Sectoral Effects of Monetary Policy in Hungary: A Structural Factor Analysis
MNB Working Papers, Magyar Nemzeti Bank (Central Bank of Hungary) View citations (4)
- Bank Competition and Firm Growth in the Enlarged European Union
Working Paper / FINESS, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research
- Foreign Currency Borrowing: The Case of Hungary
Working Paper / FINESS, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research View citations (9)
- Economic and Trade Policy Impacts of Sustained High Oil Prices
wiiw Research Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw
- Monthly Report No. 4/2008
wiiw Monthly Reports, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw
- Dynamics of the trade balance and developments in exports and imports
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2013, 8, (Special), 37-45
- A monetáris politika hatása a magyar gazdaságra. Elemzés strukturális, dinamikus faktormodellel
(The sectoral effects of monetary policy in Hungary: a structural factor)
Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), 2012, LIX, (3), 263-284 View citations (2)
- Impacts of fiscal adjustments in Western European countries on the Hungarian economy
MNB Bulletin (discontinued), 2010, 5, (4), 17-23 View citations (1)
- Evidence of Pro-Poor Growth in Azerbaijan
Problems of Economic Transition, 2007, 50, (6), 5-31
- Opportunities and challenges – the impact of Chinese competition on Hungarian manufacturing
Chapter 11 in European Integration in a Global Economy, 2012, pp 106-118 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.