Details about Jeffrey Petchey
Access statistics for papers by Jeffrey Petchey.
Last updated 2013-08-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- A model for Public Infrastructure Equalization in Transitional Economies
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University View citations (1)
- Fiscal Capacity Equalization and Economic Efficiency
International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University View citations (3)
- Equilibrium in fiscal competition games from the point of view of the dual
Regional Science and Urban Economics, 2009, 39, (1), 97-108 View citations (7)
- Theoretical Analysis of Equalization and Spatial Location Efficiency
Regional Studies, 2009, 43, (7), 899-914 View citations (1)
- A Dynamic Equalisation Model for Economic and Social Capital Grants with a South African Example
Journal of Development Studies, 2008, 44, (8), 1169-1189 View citations (2)
- Welfare Effects of National Taxes in an Economy with Regions
The Economic Record, 2003, 79, (245), 218-228 View citations (1)
- State Tax and Policy Competition for Mobile Capital
The Economic Record, 2002, 78, (241), 175-85 View citations (8)
- Capital Equalization and the Australian States
The Economic Record, 2000, 76, (232), 32-44 View citations (1)
- Political Competition and Voter Mobility
Public Choice, 2000, 105, (3-4), 231-43 View citations (2)
- Regional Capital Stock Data for Australia
Australian Economic Review, 2000, 33, (2), 193-197 View citations (3)
- The Efficiency of State Taxes on Mobile Labour Income
The Economic Record, 2000, 76, (234), 285-96 View citations (9)
- Resource Rents, Cost Differences and Fiscal Equalization
The Economic Record, 1995, 71, (215), 343-53 View citations (10)
- 'Shall Become Exclusive': An Economic Analysis of Section 90
The Economic Record, 1994, 70, (209), 171-82 View citations (1)
- Equalisation in a Federal Economy with Inter-state Migration
Australian Economic Papers, 1993, 32, (61), 336-54 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.