Details about Massimo Peri
Access statistics for papers by Massimo Peri.
Last updated 2013-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Information Demand and Agriculture Commodity Prices
2012 International European Forum, February 13-17, 2012, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks
- Price Discovery in Agricultural Commodities: The Shifting Relationship Between Spot and Future Prices
2011 International Congress, August 30-September 2, 2011, Zurich, Switzerland, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- Spot and Futures Prices of Agricultural Commodities: Fundamentals and Speculation
2011 International European Forum, February 14-18, 2011, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks View citations (4)
- Is Wine a Financial Parachute?
2010 International European Forum, February 8-12, 2010, Innsbruck-Igls, Austria, International European Forum on System Dynamics and Innovation in Food Networks View citations (1)
- Biodiesel and vegetable oil market in European Union: some evidences from threshold cointegration analysis
2008 International Congress, August 26-29, 2008, Ghent, Belgium, European Association of Agricultural Economists View citations (3)
- The Supply Chains of Organic Products: An Empirical Analysis of the Processing Sector in Six EU Mediterranean Regions
103rd Seminar, April 23-25, 2007, Barcelona, Spain, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Implementation of EU Agri-Environmental Measures at the Regional Level: Economic and Political Constraints
2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark, European Association of Agricultural Economists
- Investing in the wine market: a country-level threshold cointegration approach
Quantitative Finance, 2013, 13, (4), 493-503 View citations (2)
- Price discovery in commodity markets
Applied Economics Letters, 2013, 20, (4), 397-403 View citations (16)
- The effect of biofuel policies on feedstock market: Empirical evidence for rapeseed oil prices in EU
Resource and Energy Economics, 2013, 35, (1), 18-37 View citations (6)
- Nonlinear price dynamics between CO2 futures and Brent
Applied Economics Letters, 2011, 18, (13), 1207-1211 View citations (11)
- Vegetable oil market and biofuel policy: An asymmetric cointegration approach
Energy Economics, 2010, 32, (3), 687-693 View citations (39)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.