Details about Robert John Petrunia
Access statistics for papers by Robert John Petrunia.
Last updated 2019-06-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Public/Private Transitions and Firm Financing
Staff Working Papers, Bank of Canada
- Financial Market Imperfections: Does it Matter for Firm Size Dynamics?
Computing in Economics and Finance 2006, Society for Computational Economics View citations (1)
- The impact of labour policies on Canadian gold mines in World War II
Cliometrica, 2019, 13, (2), 163-200
- Debt financing in private and public firms
Annals of Finance, 2018, 14, (4), 465-487 View citations (1)
- Studying Firm Growth Distributions with a Large Administrative Employment Database
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2018, 238, (3-4), 189-221
- Tail Risk in a Retail Payments System
Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), 2018, 238, (3-4), 353-369
- Industry shutdown rates and permanent layoffs: evidence from firm-worker matched data
IZA Journal of Labor Economics, 2017, 6, (1), 1-31 View citations (1)
- Post-Entry Struggle for Life and Pre-Exit Shadow of Death from a Financial Perspective
International Journal of the Economics of Business, 2016, 23, (1), 1-18 View citations (5)
- A nonparametric analysis of firm size, leverage and labour productivity distribution dynamics
Empirical Economics, 2015, 48, (1), 337-360 View citations (2)
- Duration of new firms: The role of startup financial conditions, industry and aggregate factors
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2012, 23, (4), 354-362 View citations (2)
- Initial Financial Conditions, Unobserved Heterogeneity and the Survival of Nascent Canadian Manufacturing Firms
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2012, 33, 109-125 View citations (3)
- Functional Principal Component Analysis of Density Families With Categorical and Continuous Data on Canadian Entrant Manufacturing Firms
Journal of the American Statistical Association, 2011, 106, (495), 858-878 View citations (6)
- Age effects, leverage and firm growth
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2010, 34, (5), 1003-1013 View citations (46)
- THE IMPACT OF INITIAL FINANCIAL STATE ON FIRM DURATION ACROSS ENTRY COHORTS
Journal of Industrial Economics, 2010, 58, (3), 661-689 View citations (22)
- Does Gibrat’s Law Hold? Evidence from Canadian Retail and Manufacturing Firms
Small Business Economics, 2008, 30, (2), 201-214 View citations (19)
- Entry penetration in Canadian manufacturing
Economics Letters, 2008, 100, (1), 87-90 View citations (3)
- Persistence of initial debt in the long-term employment dynamics of new firms
Canadian Journal of Economics, 2007, 40, (3), 861-880 View citations (10)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.