Details about Dimitris Petmezas
Access statistics for papers by Dimitris Petmezas.
Last updated 2019-04-03. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Credit Ratings and Acquisitions
CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers
- CEO overconfidence and the value of corporate cash holdings
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2019, 54, (C), 85-106
- The role of corporate political strategies in M&As
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2017, 43, (C), 260-287 View citations (2)
- Do Stock-Financed Acquisitions Destroy Value? New Methods and Evidence
Review of Finance, 2016, 20, (1), 161-200 View citations (9)
- Do risk-taking incentives induce CEOs to invest? Evidence from acquisitions
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 32, (C), 1-23 View citations (9)
- Is working capital management value-enhancing? Evidence from firm performance and investments
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2015, 30, (C), 98-113 View citations (22)
- Credit ratings and the choice of payment method in mergers and acquisitions
Journal of Corporate Finance, 2014, 25, (C), 474-493 View citations (13)
- Investor induced contagion during the banking and European sovereign debt crisis of 2007–2012: Wealth effect or portfolio rebalancing?
Journal of International Money and Finance, 2014, 49, (PB), 401-424 View citations (8)
- Asymmetric information and target firm returns
The European Journal of Finance, 2012, 18, (7), 639-661 View citations (3)
- What are the Causes and Effects of M&As? The UK Evidence
Multinational Finance Journal, 2012, 16, (1-2), 21-47 View citations (2)
- When It Pays to Pay Your Investment Banker: New Evidence on the Role of Financial Advisors in M&As
Journal of Finance, 2012, 67, (1), 271-312 View citations (56)
- Gains from Mergers and Acquisitions Around the World: New Evidence
Financial Management, 2010, 39, (4), 1671-1695 View citations (31)
- Managerial overconfidence in high and low valuation markets and gains to acquisitions
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2010, 19, (5), 368-378 View citations (7)
- Minority shareholders' wealth effects and stock market development: Evidence from increase-in-ownership M&As
Journal of Banking & Finance, 2010, 34, (3), 681-694 View citations (7)
- What drives acquisitions?: Market valuations and bidder performance
Journal of Multinational Financial Management, 2009, 19, (1), 54-74 View citations (4)
- Merger momentum and market valuations: the UK evidence
Applied Financial Economics, 2008, 18, (17), 1411-1423 View citations (3)
- Acquisitions, Overconfident Managers and Self‐attribution Bias
European Financial Management, 2007, 13, (3), 531-577 View citations (47)
- Bidder Gains and Losses of Firms Involved in Many Acquisitions
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2007, 34, (7-8), 1221-1244 View citations (18)
- Divergence of Opinion and Post-Acquisition Performance
Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, 2007, 34, (3-4), 439-460 View citations (3)
- Empirical mergers and acquisitions research: a review of methods, evidence and managerial implications
Chapter 12 in Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, 2013, pp 287-313 View citations (2)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.