Details about M. Udara Peiris
Access statistics for papers by M. Udara Peiris.
Last updated 2019-10-07. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Perils of Quantitative Easing
Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics
Also in The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics (2015)
CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA (2015) View citations (12)
- Quantitative Easing in an Open Economy: Prices, Exchange Rates and Risk Premia
CRETA Online Discussion Paper Series, Centre for Research in Economic Theory and its Applications CRETA View citations (7)
Also in Economic Research Papers, University of Warwick - Department of Economics (2015) View citations (1)
The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS), University of Warwick, Department of Economics (2015)
- On the Efficiency of Nominal GDP Targeting in a Large Open Economy
Purdue University Economics Working Papers, Purdue University, Department of Economics View citations (1)
- On Dividend Restrictions and the Collapse of the Interbank Market
FMG Discussion Papers, Financial Markets Group View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Annals of Finance (2010)
- Macroprudential Policy and Financial (In)Stability Analysis in the Russian Federation
Russian Journal of Money and Finance, 2019, 78, (3), 3-37
- Debt Overhang and Monetary Policy in Czech Republic
HSE Economic Journal, 2018, 22, (3), 460-479
- Debt, recovery rates and the Greek dilemma
Journal of Financial Stability, 2018, 36, (C), 265-278 View citations (4)
- Perils of unconventional monetary policy
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, 2018, 93, (C), 92-114 View citations (3)
- Collateral and the efficiency of monetary policy
Economic Theory, 2015, 59, (3), 579-603 View citations (1)
- International monetary equilibrium with default
Journal of Mathematical Economics, 2015, 56, (C), 47-57 View citations (14)
- Global Imbalances and Taxing Capital Flows
International Journal of Central Banking, 2013, 9, (2), 13-44 View citations (1)
- Savings and default
Economic Theory, 2013, 54, (1), 153-180 View citations (6)
- On dividend restrictions and the collapse of the interbank market
Annals of Finance, 2010, 6, (4), 455-473 View citations (14)
See also Working Paper (2010)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.