Details about Bin Peng
|Postal address:||523, School of Economics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, 430074, P.R. China|
|Workplace:||School of Economics, Huazhong University of Science and Technology, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Bin Peng.
Last updated 2019-10-11. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Testing Cross-sectional Correlation in Large Panel Data Models with Serial Correlation
Working papers, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Econometrics (2016)
- "On Testing for Sphericity with Non-normality in a Fixed Effects Panel Data Model
Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University
See also Journal Article in Statistics & Probability Letters (2015)
- Testing for sphericity in a fixed effects panel data model with time-varying variances
Economics Letters, 2019, 181, (C), 85-89
- Testing Cross-Sectional Correlation in Large Panel Data Models with Serial Correlation
Econometrics, 2016, 4, (4), 1-24 View citations (5)
See also Working Paper (2016)
- On testing for sphericity with non-normality in a fixed effects panel data model
Statistics & Probability Letters, 2015, 98, (C), 123-130
See also Working Paper (2014)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.