Details about Mark Pennington
Access statistics for papers by Mark Pennington.
Last updated 2013-11-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Liberty, Markets and Environmental Values: A Hayekian Defence of Free Market Environmentalism
Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute View citations (2)
- Bonding and bridging: Social capital and the communitarian critique of liberal markets
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2008, 21, (2), 119-133 View citations (3)
- Citizen Participation, the 'Knowledge Problem' and Urban Land Use Planning: An Austrian Perspective on Institutional Choice
The Review of Austrian Economics, 2004, 17, (2_3), 213-231 View citations (1)
- Hayekian Political Economy and the Limits of Deliberative Democracy
Political Studies, 2003, 51, 722-739 View citations (3)
- LAND USE PLANNING: PUBLIC OR PRIVATE CHOICE?
Economic Affairs, 2003, 23, (2), 10-15
- Public choice theory and the politics of urban containment: voter-centred versus special-interest explanations
Environment and Planning C: Government and Policy, 2000, 18, (2), 145-162
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.