Details about Morten Saaby
Access statistics for papers by Morten Saaby.
Last updated 2016-09-01. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Can health promotion in the workplace save public money? Evidence from a quasi-experiment in Denmark
DaCHE discussion papers, University of Southern Denmark, Dache - Danish Centre for Health Economics
- Examining the efforts of a small, open economy to reduce carbon emissions: The case of Denmark
Ecological Economics, 2015, 119, (C), 94-106 View citations (3)
- Long-term effects of oral clefts on health care utilization: a sibling comparison
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2015, 16, (6), 603-612 View citations (1)
- Bargaining for health: A case study of a collective agreement-based health program for manual workers
Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 37, (C), 123-136
- To what extent does employer-paid health insurance reduce the use of public hospitals?
Health Policy, 2013, 113, (1), 61-68 View citations (2)