Details about Georgios Petropoulos
Access statistics for papers by Georgios Petropoulos.
Last updated 2017-10-16. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
- An economic review of the collaborative economy
Policy Contributions, Bruegel View citations (4)
- Incentives for investment in fast broadband: How much can be expected from the proposed European Code?
28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Providing Efficient Network Access to Green Power Generators: A Long-term Property Rights Perspective
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center
Also in TSE Working Papers, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE) (2017)
Discussion Paper, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research (2017)
Working Papers, Bruegel (2016)
- Strengthening e‐commerce in the Asia‐Pacific region: Opportunities and challenges
14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- Challenging prospects for roam like at home
Working Papers, Bruegel
- Cross-Border Parcel Delivery Prices: Intuitions drawn from the world of telecommunications
27th European Regional ITS Conference, Cambridge (UK) 2016, International Telecommunications Society (ITS)
- E-commerce in Europe- parcel delivery prices in a digital single market
Policy Contributions, Bruegel