Details about Sarah Pearlman
Access statistics for papers by Sarah Pearlman.
Last updated 2021-05-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Endogamous Marriage among Immigrant Groups: The Impact of Deportations under Secure Communities
GLO Discussion Paper Series, Global Labor Organization (GLO)
- Job quality and labour market transitions: Evidence from Mexican informal and formal workers
WIDER Working Paper Series, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER)
- Flexibility matters: do more rigid loan contracts reduce demand for microfinance?
Research Department working papers, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica View citations (1)
- The impact of legalizing unauthorized immigrants
IZA World of Labor, 2021, 245
- Knowledge Obsolescence and Women’s Occupational Sorting: New Evidence from Citation Data
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, 2020, 20, (1), 14
- The impact of education-occupation mismatches on wages in Mexico
Applied Economics Letters, 2020, 27, (9), 744-747
- Violence and migration: evidence from Mexico’s drug war
IZA Journal of Migration and Development, 2017, 7, (1), 1-29 View citations (11)
- Crime and Microenterprise Growth: Evidence from Mexico
World Development, 2014, 56, (C), 139-152 View citations (15)
- Dropouts, Defaulters, and Continuing Borrowers: Client Exit from Microfinance
The Developing Economies, 2014, 52, (4), 301-321 View citations (2)
- Officials Versus Thieves: Is Public or Private Expropriation More Harmful to Small Firms?
Journal of Development Studies, 2014, 50, (6), 773-788 View citations (1)
- A Goldsmith Exercise for Learning Money Creation
The Journal of Economic Education, 2013, 44, (4), 372-388 View citations (1)
- Ethnic Concentration and Bank Use in Immigrant Communities
Southern Economic Journal, 2013, 79, (4), 864-885 View citations (5)
- Too Vulnerable for Microfinance? Risk and Vulnerability as Determinants of Microfinance Selection in Lima
Journal of Development Studies, 2012, 48, (9), 1342-1359 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.