Details about Line Bjørnskov Pedersen
Access statistics for papers by Line Bjørnskov Pedersen.
Last updated 2017-05-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Asymmetric information and user orientation in general practice: Exploring the agency relationship in a best–worst scaling study
Journal of Health Economics, 2016, 50, (C), 115-130
- GPs' shifting agencies in choice of treatment
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (7), 750-761 View citations (7)
- Preference for practice: a Danish study on young doctors’ choice of general practice using a discrete choice experiment
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2014, 15, (6), 611-621 View citations (2)
- General practitioners’ preferences for the organisation of primary care: A discrete choice experiment
Health Policy, 2012, 106, (3), 246-256 View citations (4)
- The influence of information and private versus public provision on preferences for screening for prostate cancer: A willingness-to-pay study
Health Policy, 2011, 101, (3), 277-289 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.