Details about Alison Pearce
Access statistics for papers by Alison Pearce.
Last updated 2022-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Cost-Effectiveness of Constraint-Induced Movement Therapy Implementation in Neurorehabilitation: The ACTIveARM Project
PharmacoEconomics - Open, 2022, 6, (3), 437-450
- Employer survey to estimate the productivity friction period
The European Journal of Health Economics, 2021, 22, (2), 255-266
- Health system costs and days in hospital for colorectal cancer patients in New South Wales, Australia
PLOS ONE, 2021, 16, (11), 1-19
- Investigating the Association Between Self-Reported Comorbid Anxiety and Depression and Health Service Use in Cancer Survivors
PharmacoEconomics, 2021, 39, (6), 681-690
- Respondent Understanding in Discrete Choice Experiments: A Scoping Review
The Patient: Patient-Centered Outcomes Research, 2021, 14, (1), 17-53 View citations (2)
- Advances in the methodological approach to friction period estimation: A European perspective
Social Science & Medicine, 2020, 264, (C)
- Productivity Losses Associated with Head and Neck Cancer Using the Human Capital and Friction Cost Approaches
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2015, 13, (4), 359-367 View citations (4)
- Are the True Impacts of Adverse Events Considered in Economic Models of Antineoplastic Drugs? A Systematic Review
Applied Health Economics and Health Policy, 2013, 11, (6), 619-637
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.