Details about Noemi Peter
Access statistics for papers by Noemi Peter.
Last updated 2020-12-27. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Gender, competitiveness and study choices in high school - evidence from Switzerland
Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in American Economic Review (2017)
- The Effect of a Sibling's Gender on Earnings, Education and Family Formation
Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics View citations (10)
Also in IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2015) View citations (3)
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute (2015) View citations (6)
- Gender, Willingness to Compete and Career Choices Along the Whole Ability Distribution
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute View citations (14)
Also in Economics of Education Working Paper Series, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW) (2017) View citations (16)
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) (2017) View citations (14)
- Multitasking: Productivity Effects and Gender Differences
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers, Tinbergen Institute
- The effect of a sibling’s gender on earnings and family formation
Labour Economics, 2018, 54, (C), 61-78 View citations (4)
- Gender, Competitiveness, and Study Choices in High School: Evidence from Switzerland
American Economic Review, 2017, 107, (5), 125-30 View citations (64)
See also Working Paper (2018)
Experimental Economics, 2012, 15, (4), 641-655 View citations (12)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.