Details about Sock-Yong Phang
|Phone:||(65) 6828 0368|
|Postal address:||School of Economics Singapore Management University 90 Stamford Road Singapore 178903|
|Workplace:||School of Economics, Singapore Management University, (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Sock-Yong Phang.
Last updated 2020-02-04. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Housing Equity and Household Consumption in Retirement: Evidence from the Singapore Life Panel
Economics and Statistics Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics
- Housing Policies in Singapore
ADBI Working Papers, Asian Development Bank Institute View citations (2)
- Affordable homeownership policy: implications for housing markets
Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics
Also in Microeconomics Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research (2009)
See also Journal Article in International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis (2010)
- Housing Affordability Policy: Implications for Housing Markets and Housing Elasticities
ERES, European Real Estate Society (ERES)
- Underpriced Default Spread Exacerbates Market Crashes
Finance Working Papers, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research View citations (4)
Also in Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics (2006) View citations (2)
- From efficiency-driven to innovation-driven economic growth: perspectives from Singapore
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (7)
Also in Working Papers, Singapore Management University, School of Economics (2004)
- Singapore’s economic development: pro- or anti-Washington Consensus?
Economic and Political Studies, 2018, 6, (1), 30-52
- Urban rail transit PPPs: Lessons from East Asian cities
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 2017, 105, (C), 106-122 View citations (6)
- A general framework for price regulation of airports
Journal of Air Transport Management, 2016, 51, (C), 39-45 View citations (1)
- SINGAPORE'S HOUSING POLICIES: RESPONDING TO THE CHALLENGES OF ECONOMIC TRANSITIONS
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2015, 60, (03), 1-25 View citations (1)
- HOUSING POLICIES IN SINGAPORE: EVALUATION OF RECENT PROPOSALS AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR REFORM
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2014, 59, (03), 1-14
- Affordable homeownership policy: Implications for housing markets
International Journal of Housing Markets and Analysis, 2010, 3, (1), 38-52
See also Working Paper (2009)
- BOOK REVIEW: "Competition Law and Policy in Singapore", edited by Cavinder Bull SC, Lim Chong Kin and Richard Whish
The Singapore Economic Review (SER), 2010, 55, (04), 757-761
- Urban rail transit PPPs: Survey and risk assessment of recent strategies
Transport Policy, 2007, 14, (3), 214-231 View citations (12)
- Bank lending and real estate in Asia: market optimism and asset bubbles
Journal of Asian Economics, 2005, 15, (6), 1103-1118 View citations (19)
- House prices and aggregate consumption: do they move together? Evidence from Singapore
Journal of Housing Economics, 2004, 13, (2), 101-119 View citations (23)
- Strategic development of airport and rail infrastructure: the case of Singapore
Transport Policy, 2003, 10, (1), 27-33 View citations (27)
- Motor vehicle taxes as an environmental management instrument: the case of Singapore
Environmental Economics and Policy Studies, 2001, 4, (2), 67-93 View citations (1)
- Hong Kong and Singapore
American Journal of Economics and Sociology, 2000, 59, (5), 337-352 View citations (2)
- From manual to electronic road congestion pricing: The Singapore experience and experiment
Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, 1997, 33, (2), 97-106 View citations (25)
- Government Policies and Private Housing Prices in Singapore
Urban Studies, 1997, 34, (11), 1819-1829 View citations (16)
- Singapore's experience with car quotas: Issues and policy processes
Transport Policy, 1996, 3, (4), 145-153 View citations (26)
- Singapore's motor vehicle policy: Review of recent changes and a suggested alternative
Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, 1993, 27, (4), 329-336 View citations (18)
- Comments on "Rich debt, poor debt: assessing household indebtedness and debt repayment capacity"
A chapter in Financial systems and the real economy, 2017, vol. 91, pp 169-173
- Discussant remarks on Chan Lily, Ng Heng Tiong and Rishi Ramchand’s paper "A clustering analysis approach to examining Singapore’s property market"
A chapter in Property markets and financial stability, 2012, vol. 64, pp 55-58
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.