Details about Michelle Andrea Phillips
Access statistics for papers by Michelle Andrea Phillips.
Last updated 2019-03-19. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- THE WAGE IMPACT OF TEACHERS UNIONS: A META-ANALYSIS
Contemporary Economic Policy, 2018, 36, (1), 93-115
- Data availability as a key tool for regulating government-owned water utilities
Utilities Policy, 2017, 49, (C), 30-37
- The Influence of the Regulatory Environment on Chinese Urban Water Utilities
Water Resources Management: An International Journal, Published for the European Water Resources Association (EWRA), 2017, 31, (1), 205-218
- The low cost of quality improvements in the electricity distribution sector of Brazil
Energy Policy, 2016, 97, (C), 485-493 View citations (1)
- State involvement in limiting textbook choice by school districts
Public Choice, 2014, 160, (1), 181-203
- Inefficiency in Japanese water utility firms: a stochastic frontier approach
Journal of Regulatory Economics, 2013, 44, (2), 197-214 View citations (3)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.