Details about Paul Jay Pieper
Access statistics for papers by Paul Jay Pieper.
Last updated 2009-11-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Would Reducing Tenure Probabilities Increase Faculty Salaries?
NBER Working Papers, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc View citations (1)
- The balanced budget multiplier revisited
Atlantic Economic Journal, 1999, 27, (2), 234-234
- Do Economics Departments With Lower Tenure Probabilities Pay Higher Faculty Salaries?
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1998, 80, (4), 503-512 View citations (21)
- The Case of the Missing Currency: Correspondence
Journal of Economic Perspectives, 1994, 8, (4), 203-05
- The world's greatest debtor nation?
North American Review of Economics and Finance, 1990, 1, (1), 9-32 View citations (9)
- Why Construction Industry Productivity Is Declining: Comment
The Review of Economics and Statistics, 1989, 71, (3), 543-46 View citations (1)
- A New View of the Federal Debt and Budget Deficits: Reply
American Economic Review, 1986, 76, (5), 1156-57 View citations (60)
- The Measurement of Construction Prices: Retrospect and Prospect
A chapter in Fifty Years of Economic Measurement: The Jubilee of the Conference on Research in Income and Wealth, 1991, pp 239-272 View citations (6)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.