Details about Giandomenico Piluso
|Postal address:||University of Siena, Faculty of Economics Department of Economics Piazza San Francesco, 7 53100 Siena (Italy)|
|Workplace:||Dipartimento di Economia Politica e Statistica (Department of Economics and Statistics), Facoltà di Economia "Richard M. Goodwin" (Faculty of Economics), Università degli Studi di Siena (University of Siena), (more information at EDIRC)|
Access statistics for papers by Giandomenico Piluso.
Last updated 2015-06-13. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Fiscal Policy and the Banking System in Italy. Have Taxes, Public Spending and Banks been Procyclical in the Long-Run?
CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo View citations (2)
- Italian investment and merchant banking up to 1914: Hybridising international models and practices
Discussion Papers, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy View citations (10)
- Are Banks Procyclical? Evidence from the Italian Case (1890-1973)
Department of Economics University of Siena, Department of Economics, University of Siena View citations (3)
- Alan D. Morrison and William J. WilhelmJr, Investment Banking. Institutions, Politics, and Law (Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2007, 347 pp. Â£14.99 paperback)
Financial History Review, 2009, 16, (2), 249-251
- La mutazione della struttura finanziaria e l'economia italiana
ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, 2004, 2004/122, (122)
- Financing the Largest Manufacturing Firms: Ownership, Equity, and Debt (1936–2001)
Chapter 6 in Forms of Enterprise in 20th Century Italy, 2010
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.