Details about Ingo Alexander Pitterle
Access statistics for papers by Ingo Alexander Pitterle.
Last updated 2018-03-09. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Towards a more comprehensive assessment of fiscal space
Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs View citations (3)
- Behavioural Factors as Emerging Main Determinants of Child Mortality in Middle-Income Countries: A Case Study of Jordan
Working Papers, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs View citations (2)
- Spillover Effects of Fiscal Policy Under Flexible Exchange Rates
Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings, Econometric Society View citations (2)
- Welfare Effects of Fiscal Policy under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes: The Role of the Scale Variable of Money Demand
Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics
Also in MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany (2004)
- Assessing emerging markets’ vulnerability to financial crisis
Journal of Policy Modeling, 2015, 37, (3), 484-500 View citations (3)