Details about Rosanna Pittiglio
Access statistics for papers by Rosanna Pittiglio.
Last updated 2017-12-17. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Chapters
- Export diversification and economic development: a dynamic spatial data analysis
Working Papers LuissLab, Dipartimento di Economia e Finanza, LUISS Guido Carli
Also in Gecomplexity Discussion Paper Series, Action IS1104 "The EU in the new complex geography of economic systems: models, tools and policy evaluation" (2015) View citations (5)
- FDI, Intermediate Inputs and Firm Performance: Theory and Evidence from Italy
Discussion Papers, University of Nottingham, GEP View citations (2)
- Industry structure and employment growth: evidence from semiparametric geoadditive models
MPRA Paper, University Library of Munich, Germany View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Region et Developpement (2013)
- Do Multinational Enterprises push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (1)
See also Journal Article in Manchester School (2015)
- How much do technological gap, firm size, and regional characteristics matter for the absorptive capacity of Italian enterprises?
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in International Advances in Economic Research (2014)
- The impact of FDI on firm survival in Italy
FIW Working Paper series, FIW View citations (7)
- HORIZONTAL AND VERTICAL SPILLOVERS FROM FDI IN THE ITALIAN PRODUCTIVE SYSTEM
Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia View citations (10)
- The intra-industry trade for a high-income country: new empirical evidence for Italy
SIRE Discussion Papers, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE)
Also in Dundee Discussion Papers in Economics, Economic Studies, University of Dundee (2008)
See also Journal Article in Economia Internazionale / International Economics (2009)
- TWO-WAY INTERNATIONAL TRADE AND PRODUCTION IN ITALY: A COUNTRY/INDUSTRY SPECIFIC ANALYSIS
Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia
See also Journal Article in STUDI ECONOMICI (2007)
- Commercio e Produzione Internazionale: unanalisi sul caso italiano
Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia View citations (3)
- VERTICAL INTRA-INDUSTRY TRADE: PATTERNS AND DETERMINANTS IN THE ITALIAN CASE
Quaderni DSEMS, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche, Matematiche e Statistiche, Universita' di Foggia View citations (9)
- How to detect illegal waste shipments? The case of the international trade in polyethylene waste
Economics Bulletin, 2017, 37, (4), 2625-2640
- Vertical Spillovers from Multinational Enterprises: Does Technological Gap Matter?
Panoeconomicus, 2016, 63, (3), 313-323
- Dinamiche dell’occupazione e struttura produttiva locale in Italia
SCIENZE REGIONALI, 2015, 2015/2, (2), 33-68
- Do Multinational Enterprises Push up the Wages of Domestic Firms in the Italian Manufacturing Sector?
Manchester School, 2015, 83, (3), 346-378 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2012)
- Multinational Enterprises, Technological Intensity and Firm Survival. Evidence from Italian Manufacturing and Services Firms
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2015, 43, (1), 87-106 View citations (1)
- Affiliates and parent employment through foreign direct investment: a study case of substitutability or complementarity
International Economics and Economic Policy, 2014, 11, (4), 619-638
- Does multinational ownership affect firm survival in Italy?
Journal of Business Economics and Management, 2014, 15, (2), 335-355 View citations (1)
- How Much do Technological Gap, Firm Size, and Regional Characteristics Matter for the Absorptive Capacity of Italian Enterprises?
International Advances in Economic Research, 2014, 20, (1), 57-72 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2011)
- INDUSTRY STRUCTURE AND EMPLOYMENT GROWTH: EVIDENCE FROM SEMIPARAMETRIC GEOADDITIVE MODELS
Region et Developpement, 2013, 38, 121-160 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2013)
- Agglomeration economies, local cluster and foreign direct investments a pilot study for Emilia Romagna region
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (1), 662-674
- Are exporters and multinational firms more resilient over a crisis? First evidence for manufacturing enterprises in Italy
Economics Bulletin, 2012, 32, (3), 1914-1926 View citations (4)
- Horizontal and Vertical Intra-industry Trade: An Empirical Test of the ‘Homogeneity Hypothesis’
The World Economy, 2012, 35, (7), 919-945 View citations (4)
- Multinational status and firm exit in the Italian manufacturing and service sectors
Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, 2012, 23, (4), 363-372 View citations (26)
- Vertical intra-industry trade in higher and lower quality: a new approach of measuring country-specific determinants
International Journal of Economics and Business Research, 2012, 4, (1/2), 44-62
- Outward Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Performance: the Italian Manufacturing and Services Sectors
Atlantic Economic Journal, 2011, 39, (4), 369-381 View citations (11)
- Performance and Competitiveness of Manufacturing Sector: A Constant Market Share Analysis
L'industria, 2011, (3), 469-488
- Multinationality and Firm Survival: An Analysis of Italian Manufacturing Sector
L'industria, 2010, (4), 577-594
- Innovation and internationalization: the case of Italy
The Journal of Technology Transfer, 2009, 34, (6), 588-602 View citations (9)
- The Intra-industry Trade for a Highincome Country: New Empirical Evidence for Italy
Economia Internazionale / International Economics, 2009, 62, (2), 233-254 View citations (1)
See also Working Paper (2008)
- Two-way international trade and production in Italy: a country/industry specific analysis
STUDI ECONOMICI, 2007, 2007/91, (91), 75-89
See also Working Paper (2007)
- Agglomeration Economies and Employment Growth in Italy
Chapter 6 in Geographical Labor Market Imbalances. Recent Explanations and Cures, 2015, pp 121-141 View citations (1)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.