Details about Gabriel Pino Saldías
Access statistics for papers by Gabriel Pino Saldías.
Last updated 2020-10-20. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- The Absence of Dynamic Gains from Free Trade in Agriculture: Implications for the Governance of Agricultural Trade and Development
2018 Conference, July 28-August 2, 2018, Vancouver, British Columbia, International Association of Agricultural Economists
- Agricultural Protection, Domestic Policies, and International Political Economy: What is the Role of the State in Explaining Agricultural Protection?
2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, Boston, Massachusetts, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Comparative Advantage or Competitive Advantage in Explaining Agricultural Trade?
2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas, Southern Agricultural Economics Association
- Do happiness indexes truly reveal happiness? Measuring happiness using revealed preferences from migration flows
DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada
Also in DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística (2013)
- Forecasting disaggregates by sectors and regions: the case of inflation in the euro area and Spain
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística
- Public Preferences about Agricultural Protectionism in the US
2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C., Agricultural and Applied Economics Association
- Forecasting Inflation and Relative Prices in the European Regions: A Case Study
Regional and Urban Modeling, EcoMod
- Regional inflation dynamics using space-time models
Working Paper CRENoS, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia View citations (2)
Also in DEA Working Papers, Universitat de les Illes Balears, Departament d'Economía Aplicada (2009) View citations (5)
See also Journal Article in Empirical Economics (2014)
- Forecasting Spanish inflation using information from different sectors and geographical areas
DES - Working Papers. Statistics and Econometrics. WS, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Estadística View citations (1)
- Analysis of the impact of school performance on income inequality in the long run: An application to Chilean municipalities
Growth and Change, 2020, 51, (3), 1045-1080
- Business cycle synchronization: is it affected by inflation targeting credibility?
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2020, 11, (2), 157-177
- Size matters: the impact of combinations of ICT assets on the performance of Chilean micro, small and medium enterprises
Information Technology for Development, 2020, 26, (2), 292-315
- Geographical spillovers on the relation between risk-taking and market power in the US banking sector
The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, 2019, 47, (C), 351-364
- On the Contagion Effect in the US Banking Sector
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, 2019, 51, (1), 261-280 View citations (9)
- Are Euro-Area expectations about recession phases effective to anticipate consequences of economic crises?
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2018, 9, (2), 141-161
- Do U.S. citizens support government intervention in agriculture? Implications for the political economy of agricultural protection
Agricultural Economics, 2018, 49, (1), 119-129
- Voting with your feet: migration flows and happiness
SERIEs: Journal of the Spanish Economic Association, 2018, 9, (2), 163-187 View citations (2)
- Modeling and forecasting extreme commodity prices: A Markov-Switching based extreme value model
Energy Economics, 2017, 63, (C), 129-143 View citations (4)
- An investigation of the effects of exchange rate volatility on exports in East Asia
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (26), 2397-2411 View citations (5)
- Geographical disaggregation of sectoral inflation. Econometric modelling of the Euro area and Spanish economies
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (9), 799-815
- Analysis of wage flexibility across the Euro Area: evidence from the process of convergence of the labour income share ratio
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (29), 3572-3580
- Regional inflation dynamics using space–time models
Empirical Economics, 2014, 47, (3), 1147-1172 View citations (6)
See also Working Paper (2009)
- Impact of the Heterogeneity in Market Power on the Relationship Between Risk Taking and Competition: Case of the Chilean Banking Sector
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, 2013, 49, (4), 98-112 View citations (8)
- Forecasting Spanish Inflation Using the Maximum Disaggregation Level by Sectors and Geographical Areas
International Regional Science Review, 2010, 33, (2), 181-204 View citations (7)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.