Details about Gaelle Pierre
Access statistics for papers by Gaelle Pierre.
Last updated 2014-10-15. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Books
- Recent labor market performance in Vietnam through a gender lens
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (4)
- How labor market policies can combine workers'protection with job creation: a partial review of some key issues and policy options
Social Protection Discussion Papers and Notes, The World Bank View citations (5)
- Employment Regulations through the Eyes of Employers: Do They Matter and How Do Firms Respond to Them?
IZA Discussion Papers, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA) View citations (21)
Also in Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank (2004) View citations (45)
- The returns to participation in the non-farm sector in rural Rwanda
Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank View citations (14)
- Employment protection: Do firms' perceptions match with legislation?
Economics Letters, 2006, 90, (3), 328-334 View citations (33)
- The family gap in pay in Europe: a cross-country study
Labour Economics, 2005, 12, (4), 469-486 View citations (53)
- Globalization, Wages, and the Quality of Jobs: Five Country Studies
World Bank Publications, The World Bank View citations (8)
- Job Creation in Latin America: Recent Trends and Policy Challenges
World Bank Publications, The World Bank View citations (5)