Details about Joshua D. Pitts
Access statistics for papers by Joshua D. Pitts.
Last updated 2020-12-31. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Is the NBA Summer League Predictive of Performance for NBA Rookies?
Journal of Sports Economics, 2021, 22, (2), 164-182
- Defensive Coordinator and Head Coach Effects on Team Defensive Performance in the National Football League
Journal of Sports Economics, 2020, 21, (5), 493-524
- Drafting for Success: How Good Are NFL Teams at Identifying Future Productivity at Offensive-Skill Positions in the Draft?
The American Economist, 2019, 64, (1), 102-122
- Manager impacts on worker performance in American football: Do offensive coordinators impact quarterback performance in the National Football League?
Managerial and Decision Economics, 2019, 40, (1), 105-118 View citations (1)
- Performance Efficiency in NCAA Basketball
Journal of Sports Economics, 2019, 20, (2), 218-241
- Cross-Sport Recruiting Effects in NCAA D1 Football and Basketball
Journal of Sports Economics, 2018, 19, (6), 820-842
- Evidence on the importance of cognitive ability tests for NFL quarterbacks: what are the relationships among Wonderlic scores, draft positions and NFL performance outcomes?
Applied Economics, 2018, 50, (27), 2957-2966 View citations (3)
- Full Cost-of-Attendance Scholarships and College Choice
Journal of Sports Economics, 2018, 19, (7), 977-989 View citations (2)
- Minimum Wages in a Segmented Labor Market: Evidence from South Africa
Journal of Labor Research, 2017, 38, (3), 335-359 View citations (5)
- The determinants of NCAA basketball recruiting outcomes
Applied Economics Letters, 2017, 24, (5), 351-354
- Determinants of Success in the National Football Leagueâ€™s Postseason
Journal of Sports Economics, 2016, 17, (1), 86-111
- The role of conference externalities and other factors in determining the annual recruiting rankings of football bowl subdivision (FBS) teams
Applied Economics, 2016, 48, (33), 3164-3174 View citations (1)
- Educational Attainment and the Gender Wage Gap: A Comparison of Young Men and Women in 1984 and 2007
Forum for Social Economics, 2014, 43, (2), 123-155
- The role of supervisors in the determination of wages and wage gaps
Applied Economics, 2014, 46, (29), 3533-3547 View citations (1)
- Racial Position Segregation in Intercollegiate Football: Do Players become more Racially Segregated as they Transition from High School to College?
The Review of Black Political Economy, 2013, 40, (2), 207-230 View citations (1)
- Athletic Scholarships in Intercollegiate Football
Journal of Sports Economics, 2012, 13, (5), 515-535
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.