Details about Suphanit Piyapromdee
Access statistics for papers by Suphanit Piyapromdee.
Last updated 2018-08-24. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- On Worker and Firm Heterogeneity in Wages and Employment Mobility: Evidence from Danish Register Data
2018 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (2)
Also in PIER Discussion Papers, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research (2018) View citations (1)
- The Impact of Immigration on Wages, Internal Migration and Welfare
PIER Discussion Papers, Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research View citations (27)
- Labor Force Transitions at Older Ages: Burnout, Recovery, and Reverse Retirement
Finance and Economics Discussion Series, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US) View citations (2)
- The Anatomy of the Wage Distribution: How do Gender and Immigration Matter?
2016 Meeting Papers, Society for Economic Dynamics View citations (1)
- 'Fair Trade' Coffee and the Mitigation of Local Oligopsony Power
Department of Economics - Working Papers Series, The University of Melbourne View citations (3)
See also Journal Article in European Review of Agricultural Economics (2014)
- RESIDUAL WAGE DISPERSION WITH EFFICIENCY WAGES
International Economic Review, 2018, 59, (3), 1315-1343 View citations (2)
- ‘Fair trade’ coffee and the mitigation of local oligopsony power
European Review of Agricultural Economics, 2014, 41, (4), 537-559 View citations (3)
See also Working Paper (2008)