Details about Vanja Piljak
Access statistics for papers by Vanja Piljak.
Last updated 2021-10-08. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial Development, Government Bond Returns, and Stability: International Evidence
Working Papers, Department of Research, Ipag Business School
See also Journal Article in Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money (2019)
- Frequency volatility connectedness across different industries in China
Finance Research Letters, 2020, 37, (C) View citations (1)
- Impact of the 2008–2009 financial crisis on the external and internal linkages of European frontier stock markets
Global Finance Journal, 2020, 46, (C)
- Financial development, government bond returns, and stability: International evidence
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 61, (C), 81-96 View citations (2)
See also Working Paper (2018)
- Future directions in international financial integration research - A crowdsourced perspective
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 55, (C), 35-49 View citations (14)
- Frontier and emerging government bond markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 30, (C), 232-255 View citations (5)
- Fundamental indexation for developed, emerging, and frontier government bond markets
Journal of Asset Management, 2017, 18, (5), 405-420
- Global economic activity as an explicator of emerging market equity returns
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 36, (C), 424-435 View citations (14)
- Impact of financial market uncertainty and macroeconomic factors on stock–bond correlation in emerging markets
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 36, (C), 41-51 View citations (21)
- The effect of political risk on currency carry trades
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 19, (C), 75-78 View citations (7)
- The political risk factor in emerging, frontier, and developed stock markets
Finance Research Letters, 2015, 15, (C), 239-245 View citations (17)
- The Coâ€ movement Dynamics of European Frontier Stock Markets
European Financial Management, 2014, 20, (3), 574-595 View citations (24)
- Bond markets co-movement dynamics and macroeconomic factors: Evidence from emerging and frontier markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2013, 17, (C), 29-43 View citations (37)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.