Details about Vanja Piljak
Access statistics for papers by Vanja Piljak.
Last updated 2019-09-10. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles
- Financial development, government bond returns, and stability: International evidence
Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, 2019, 61, (C), 81-96
- Future directions in international financial integration research - A crowdsourced perspective
International Review of Financial Analysis, 2018, 55, (C), 35-49 View citations (11)
- Frontier and emerging government bond markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2017, 30, (C), 232-255 View citations (3)
- Fundamental indexation for developed, emerging, and frontier government bond markets
Journal of Asset Management, 2017, 18, (5), 405-420
- Global economic activity as an explicator of emerging market equity returns
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 36, (C), 424-435 View citations (9)
- Impact of financial market uncertainty and macroeconomic factors on stock–bond correlation in emerging markets
Research in International Business and Finance, 2016, 36, (C), 41-51 View citations (12)
- The effect of political risk on currency carry trades
Finance Research Letters, 2016, 19, (C), 75-78 View citations (5)
- The political risk factor in emerging, frontier, and developed stock markets
Finance Research Letters, 2015, 15, (C), 239-245 View citations (11)
- The Coâ€ movement Dynamics of European Frontier Stock Markets
European Financial Management, 2014, 20, (3), 574-595 View citations (14)
- Bond markets co-movement dynamics and macroeconomic factors: Evidence from emerging and frontier markets
Emerging Markets Review, 2013, 17, (C), 29-43 View citations (30)
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.