Details about Alan Pilkington
Access statistics for papers by Alan Pilkington.
Last updated 2009-07-12. Update your information in the RePEc Author Service.
Jump to Journal Articles Edited books Chapters
- Building the layers of a new manufacturing taxonomy: How 3D printing is creating a new landscape of production eco-systems and competitive dynamics
Technological Forecasting and Social Change, 2018, 128, (C), 22-35 View citations (1)
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2017, 14, (01), 1-2
- Social network analytics for advanced bibliometrics: referring to actor roles of management journals instead of journal rankings
Scientometrics, 2017, 112, (3), 1631-1657 View citations (1)
- MODELING CITATION DIFFUSION: INNOVATION MANAGEMENT LITERATURE
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2013, 10, (01), 1-13
- EXPECTING THE UNEXPECTED: DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGICAL CHANGE PROCESSES AND THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), 2004, 01, (02), 165-183 View citations (1)
- INCUMBENCY AND THE DISRUPTIVE REGULATOR: THE CASE OF ELECTRIC VEHICLES IN CALIFORNIA
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), 2004, 08, (04), 339-354 View citations (1)
- Inventive concentration in the production of green technology: A comparative analysis of fuel cell patents
Science and Public Policy, 2004, 31, (1), 15-25 View citations (7)
- The electric vehicle:: Patent data as indicators of technological development
World Patent Information, 2002, 24, (1), 5-12 View citations (15)
- INNOVATION IN COMPLEX SYSTEMS: REGULATION AND TECHNOLOGY TOWARDS THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE
International Journal of Innovation Management (ijim), 2000, 04, (01), 33-49
- Innovation Discovery:Network Analysis of Research and Invention Activity for Technology Management
World Scientific Books, World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd.
Chapter 21 in Innovation Discovery Network Analysis of Research and Invention Activity for Technology Management, 2018, pp 583-601
- Bibliometrics and Networks: Case of Project Management and the Emergence of a Knowledge-based Discipline
Chapter 12 in Innovation Discovery Network Analysis of Research and Invention Activity for Technology Management, 2018, pp 305-331
The links between different versions of a paper are constructed automatically by matching on the titles.
Please contact if a link is incorrect.
Use this form
to add links between versions where the titles do not match.